½ cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
2 cups broccoli, steamed and chopped
½ cup flour
¼ cup breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
1. Heat ½ inch fry oil to 325-350 degrees.
2. Also preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
4. Form dough in bite sized balls. Fry in small batches, turning to cook evenly.
5. Remove broccoli bites from oil and rest on paper towel pad to absorb excess oil.
6. Place on baking sheet and finish by baking in oven for about 15 minutes, outside will be golden, center will be cooked through.