White Chocolate and Pistachio Cranberry Cookies
with white chocolate and pistachio
1 cup butter flavored Crisco
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 heaping cup all-purpose flour
1 heaping cup self-rising flour
5 oz dried cranberries
10 oz white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped roasted and salted pistachios
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat Crisco and sugars until creamy.
3. Add vanilla, eggs and soda. Mix well.
4. Incorporate flours to form dough.
5. Stir in cranberries, chocolate and nuts.
6. Drop by spoonful onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.