1 cup butter
¾ cup brown sugar
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp almond extract
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
1 ½ cup self-rising flour
3 cups Rolled Whole Grain Cereal (I used Bob’s Red Mill 5 Grain Cereal)
11 oz Dark Chocolate Raisinets, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars.
3. Add eggs, almond extract, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
4. Incorporate flour and grain to form dough.
5. Stir in Raisinets with a large spoon.
6. Drop by spoonful onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and cool.