¾ cup sweet cream butter, softened
1 ½ cup sugar
1 tsp butter flavor extract
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 tsp baking powder
1 ½ cups flour
11 oz Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add salt, extracts, eggs and baking powder. Beat well.
4. Incorporate flour to form dough.
5. Stir in half of chopped Butterfinger bars.
6. Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Spread dough in pan. Gently press other half butterfingers into dough.
7. Bake 25-30 minutes.
8. Remove from heat. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.