2 tablespoons lard
1 cup warm water
1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3 cups all-purpose flour
1. Place lard and warm water in a large bowl. Allow 1 minute for lard to soften
2. Add salt, baking powder, and flour to bowl.
3. Knead to dough smooth.
4. Cover and allow 30 minutes resting.
5. Preheat nonstick skillet to medium heat.
6. Prepare a lightly floured surface.
7. Break off a small portion of dough and roll out to a thin, round tortilla.
8. Place in hot skillet, cook until tortilla begins to puff, and brown and then flip and cook other side.