Meat Muffins with Mashed Potato Frosting
with mashed potato frosting
1 lb ground beef
½ tsp salt
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp smoky paprika
2-3 large baking potatoes
5 Tbsp butter
1 cup whole milk
Salt to taste
2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Poke potatoes with fork, wrap in foil and bake 2 hours.
3. About 15 minutes before potatoes are done, mush together ground beef, salt, garlic, onion and paprika seasonings and eggs in a large bowl.
4. Fill non-stick muffin pan cups to surface with meat mixture.
5. Place muffin pan in oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Melt 5 Tbsp butter in a deep saucepan. Turn off heat. Add milk to pan.
7. Peel potatoes and add to saucepan. Beat with an electric mixer. Add salt to taste. Cover to keep warm.
8. Remove meat muffins from pan. Top with taters and sprinkle with bacon.