Mixed peppers (Jalapeno, Banana, Fresno, Cayenne, Thai)
6 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half
2 cups water
4 cups white distilled vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons kosher salt
1 Tbsp mustard seeds
1 Tbsp celery seeds
1 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
6 pint jars, sterilized
1. Place two pieces garlic in each sterilized jar.
2. Jab each pepper with a knife before placing in a jar. Pack in colorful collections.
2. Bring water, vinegar, sugar, salt, seeds and peppercorns to boil in a large stockpot, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes. Pour over the pepper packed jars.
4. Process according to safe canning standards or refrigerate until use.