6 baking potatoes
3 Tbsp butter
½ cup ham, diced
2 carrot, cut thin on diagonal
1 garlic clove, minced
4 green onions, chopped
Salt and black pepper
½ cup sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Jab each potato with a fork. Place directly on oven rack. Bake 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Remove peels.
3. Melt butter in a 9X13 casserole pan. Place potato meat in buttered pan and smash.
4. Grease a stovetop skillet. Season carrots, garlic, ham and onions with salt and pepper and sauté tender. Spoon on top potatoes.
5. Drop dollops of sour cream on casserole. Finish with a few dashes of Cholula and top with cheese.
6. Bake 20 minutes. Finish under broiler for hot, bubbly cheese.