Potato Egg Salad
5 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed clean
¼ cup sweet pickle relish
1 cup mayo
1 cup cream
¼ tsp salt
5 eggs, hardboiled, peeled and chopped
¼ cup green onion, chopped
¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 carrot, chopped
¼ cup fresh green peas
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prick each potato with a fork. Place potatoes directly on shelf in oven. Bake 40 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 40 minutes or until cooked completely through. Remove from oven and cool in fridge.
3. Meanwhile, whisk relish, mayo, cream and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
4. Peel potatoes and chop into bite-sized pieces, add to mayo mix.
5. Add eggs and vegetables to mayo mix. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.