with homemade mayo
3 large potatoes
3 large eggs, hardboiled, peeled and chopped
3 green onions, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh herbs (I like lovage and parsley in this dish)
2/3 cup homemade mayo
1 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
1 Tbsp Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prick potatoes with fork. Wrap each potato separately in foil. Place directly on oven rack and cook tender, 1 ½ hours.
3. Remove from oven, unwrap potatoes and cool in fridge, 2-3 hours. Peels will be easy to remove when potatoes are cold.
4. Dice potato meat. Place in a large bowl with chopped eggs, onions and herbs.
5. In a small bowl, mix mayo, relish and vinegar. Gently stir into salad.
6. Rest in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.