1 cup butter, softened
1 ¼ cup sugar
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 heaping cup all-purpose flour
1 heaping cup self-rising flour
2 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs, cream of tartar, soda and salt to bowl. Mix well.
4. Incorporate flours to form dough.
5. Combine ¼ cup sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon in a shallow dish. Break dough into small pieces, roll in cinnamon-sugar, and place on ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.