One extra-large squash or 4 small zucchini
2 tsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 cup red pepper, diced
1/8 cup red onion, diced
2 Tbsp cream
3 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
¼ cup Colby jack cheese, shredded
8 salted crackers, smashed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Use a metal spoon to remove squash seeds.
3. Place zucchini top down on a greased baking sheet, bake for 15 minutes.
4. Grease a skillet with olive oil. Sauté garlic, peppers and onion tender.
5. Whisk together eggs and cream. Pour over vege mixture and scramble. Remove from heat.
6. Retrieve zucchini from oven. Flip and fill with egg mixture.
6. Sprinkle with bacon and crackers, top with cheese, and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes. Finish under broiler for a hot bubbly cheese crust.