1 cup butter flavored Crisco
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp butter flavor extract
1 heaping cup all-purpose flour
1 heaping cup self-rising flour
7 oz sweetened shredded coconut
12 oz white yogurt covered pretzels, crushed
6 oz tropical trail mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream together Crisco and sugars.
3. Beat in soda, extract, and eggs.
4. Incorporate flours to form dough.
5. Add coconut, pretzels and trail mix to bowl. Stir to combine.
6. Drop dough by spoonful onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes.
7. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet.