with Spicy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
For Popcorn Shrimp:
1 lb. small raw shrimp, deveined, shelled, tail removed
1 cup cornstarch
1 cup flour
1 tsp Cajun seasoning
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
Vegetable oil for frying
1. In a heavy stockpot, heat ½ inch oil to 350 degrees.
2. Warm oven.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs. Add shrimp. Stir to coat.
4. In a shallow dish, sift together cornstarch, flour, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
5. Drain shrimp. Toss in flour mixture.
6. Fry in small batches until golden. Drain on paper towels. For crisp shrimp, keep in warm oven until serving.
For Spicy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce:
1/4 cup honey
1/8 cup spicy brown mustard
1/4 cup mayo
2 tsp Bragg apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
Place all ingredients in a pint size jar. Shake to combine.