3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup boiling water
2 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup flour
6 oz chopped chocolate
½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, stir together cocoa, baking soda and melted butter.
3. Add boiling water.
4. Add sugar, eggs and salt; beat well.
5. Add flour; beat smooth.
6. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan.
8. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
9. Cool completely. Cut into squares.