6 cups canned tomatoes, drained
6 oz tomato paste
1 Tbsp Sriracha
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
½ cup brown sugar
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp cinnamon
1. Place drained tomatoes, paste and Sriracha in a food processor and puree. Pour into crockpot.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan. Add garlic and brown over medium heat.
3. Add vinegar, sugar and remaining ingredients to saucepan. Cook until sugar has dissolved and mixture thickens.
4. Add saucepan contents into crockpot. Stir well. Turn heat to high. Cook several hours until ketchup is very thick.
5. Cool and can according to safe canning procedures or refrigerate in jars with lids.